Taco Salad for Foodie Friday
I hope you all had a good week. This week has been really busy for me and lets just say TGIF! This week I am sticking with a super simple recipe of Taco Salad for Foodie Friday. This salad is so tasty and with all the veggies it is definitely far from boring. Lets get on to the recipe.
- 1 head of romaine chopped and washed.
- 1 small can of sliced black olives drained
- A whole carrot peeled and julienne
- A pound Ground beef
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado sliced
- Sour cream and salsa of choice to taste
- cooking fat (optional)
- 1 tbsp of this primal palate taco seasoning or seasoning packet of choice
Let’s Get Cooking
- First combine ground beef and taco seasoning cook through, add cooking fat of choice if needed.
- While your meat is cooking wash, cut and dry lettuce. Place in a bowl.
- Prepare your avocado, use peeler to julienne your carrot.
- Combine the avocado, carrot, sliced olives, and shredded cheese.
- Add your cooked ground beef.
- Top with salsa and sour cream to your liking.
serve immediately and enjoy
Check out some more salad inspiration https://whatsupwingo.com/2019/06/14/foodie-friday-cobb-salad-with-a-twist/
Whats up with you?
I am looking forward to the weekend and the fourth which is just around the corner. Keep the conversation going and let me know what is up with you. Happy Friday!