Happy Weekend to you all! Today I am going to share with you one of my favorite dips of all time. I have perfected what I believe to be the very best Spinach Artichoke Dip. Lucky for you I am going to share the recipe just in time for Superbowl Sunday. This oey goey game day spinach artichoke dip is a must-have for this Superbowl Sunday. The best part is you can even make it in your crockpot!
Check out my recipe for Nacho style Kale Chips
Ingredients for the Game Day Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1/2 cup full fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 block cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
- one 14 oz can of artichoke hearts drained
- one 10 oz package of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 tsp kosher or sea salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- a dash of red pepper flakes
- Tortilla chips or veggies for dipping
Directions for the Game Day Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Start by thawing and draining your spinach.
- Next drain and chop the artichokes if you desire a smoother consistency.
- Make sure your cream cheese is softened.
- Combine all of the above ingredients in a large bowl and mix until it’s all fully incorporated.
- Pour the ingridents into a ceramic or glass dish or you can even place in the crockpot.
- Cook covered for 30 minutes remove foil and cook for another 5 minutes or longer until the cheese is browned to your liking.
- If you are making this recipe in a crockpot place it on low for 4 hours and stir occasionally or high for around and hour or two. You can then place on keep warm. This is a super easy way to bring this dish to a friend’s home for the game.
- I like to serve my dip with organic corn tortilla chips or if you are watching your carbohydrates vegetables or pork rids work well.
- I also love this dip on a chicken breast, pork chop or a burger.
Check out this amazing tzatziki sauce to put on your burgers this weekend
I hope you all enjoy this recipe as it is by far my favorite. Today we decided to take a hike and I was able to bring along one of my favorite Christmas gifts the life straw. This little straw is pretty neat as it can filter up to 1,000 liters of contaminated water. Although you can definitely use this to drink out of streams and lakes etc. I have it as a backup if for some reason we ever got lost or didn’t have access to clean water. This is definitely a super cool device. Be sure to check it out if you are into outdoor activities.
We live in Tennessee and were close to getting to the super bowl for this year. However, we lost to Kansas City. I remember years back in 2000 my dad made a bet with me and my brother that if the Titans went to the Superbowl he would buy us a big-screen TV. This Big screen was HUGE and let me tell you it worked for years and was just recently replaced! It’s hard to believe that was twenty years ago!! During tomorrow’s Superbowl we will be hanging out at home eating our Dip!! Let me know if you make this dip, and if you like it!
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, I may earn a commission if you complete a purchase after following the link . Thank you for your support!