Fall is by far my favorite season. I live for sweaters and all of the Fall colors are breathtaking. Since I love fall fashion so much I have put together a fall fashion guide of my favorites for this season. I hope you find some inspiration for this season.
Fall Fashion Guide: Out on the Town
I am all about this leopard print top from Amazon. It is short-sleeved so you can easily add a sweater to provide additional layers depending on the weather. Pair with your favorite jeans and this hat and you’re set to go out on the town. I added a Chloe inspired bag at a fraction of the cost and these super cute peep-toe booties.
Links to the Above look:
- Leapard tee https://amzn.to/2WkeCNw
- Handbag https://amzn.to/31R6fKy
- Hat https://amzn.to/2BRHvXL
- Booties https://amzn.to/2MMPf3E
Fall Fashion Guide: Date Night
This is the perfect outfit for date night and it can be mixed and matched as you please. This top is simply gorgeous and I love the look of the black jeans paired with it. Tie in the look with these luxury Frye boots and super cute crossbody handbag. I added these ear crawlers that are elegant but add a statement.
Links to the Above Look:
- Top: https://amzn.to/2PjVhKW
- Black Jeans:https://amzn.to/342ig0Y
- Earrings: https://amzn.to/2Pl6aMx
- Boots: https://amzn.to/31SZPdE
- Handbag: https://amzn.to/2PozAJv
Fall Fashion Guide: Comfy Casual
This is the perfect outfit for hanging out at home or with friends and family. Who doesn’t love a sweater with pockets! I paired the emerald sweater with this distressed jean and super comfy grey fashion sneakers. Add in this adorable scarf and earrings and your set.
The links to the above look:
- Green sweater: https://amzn.to/3457A1H
- Distressed Jeans: https://amzn.to/2MRW4AZ
- Sneakers: https://amzn.to/32U99Q6
- Scarf: https://amzn.to/2NgaRoe
- Earrings: https://amzn.to/364pDXP
Fall Fashion Guide: All about Nails
I have picked out a few of my favorite nail finds for this fall season. As you know I always gravitate toward safer options when available. These polishes are gorgeous and do not disappoint. You can feel good knowing they are safer and can even be shared with your little mini-me.
- Cote in rose gold: https://amzn.to/2PuLC42
- Zoya in Rachel: https://amzn.to/2Jm5l2f
- Zoya in Petra: https://amzn.to/2p6zRX3
- Zoya in Rue: https://amzn.to/32RugCD
Fall Fashion Guide: All about Beauty
I recently became a Beautycounter consultant after many years of use. This year for the holidays they have some gorgeous options. It was tough but I chose my three favorites for the fall. This Rosewood lip trio is perfect for all occasions. You can choose from gloss, shear, and color intense lipstick. This color is gorgeous on all skin tones and is a must-have. The Starlight eyeshadows are perfect for a night out. I love that they are highly pigmented and the removable mirror is very handy for quick touchups. These jellies are simply the best! The scents are to die for and they are sweetened with stevia. They are nostalgic and bring back all the feels of growing up in the 90s. As always if you need help purchasing any items please contact me and I would be happy to assist you.
- Beautycounter Rosewood Trio: www.beautycounter.com/laceywingo Once on website search for rosewood trio.
- Beautycounter Starlight Eyeshadow Palette: http://www.beautycounter.com/laceywingo Once on website search for Starlight Eyeshadow Palette.
- Beautycounter The Jellies: http://www.beautycounter.com/laceywingo Once on website search for The Jellies.
Whats up Wingo
I am excited for the week to begin. It is Halloween week and my little lady is dressing up as Little Red Riding hood. Last year she was Tinkerbell but we didn’t do any actual trick or treating. This year we are excited to participate and I am hoping for good weather.
I purchased some kombucha and water Keifer from Thrive market this past week. I’m excited to get my homemade probiotic making back up and going. Stay tuned as I will be sure to document the progress. What are you all doing this Halloween week?